Kindle Fire App Development

Kindle Fire OS (erstwhile Amazon Kindle OS) is a mobile operating system developed by Amazon for its “Kindle Fire” range of smartphones and tablets. Forked from Android Open Source Platform (AOSP), sharing many of its kernels and most APIs, Fire OS can run most of the Android Apps with little or no modification. Like most of the smartphone platforms, it too has a dedicated app store known as “Amazon Appstore for Android”. Thus, porting an existing Android app to Kindle Fire is a wise decision for both, business and developer’s point of view.

Launched in March 2011, Amazon Appstore is now available in 200+ countries and hosts 240,000 applications. This app store offers 70% of app revenue to developers, while Amazon keeps the rest 30%. For enhancing accessibility, Amazon App store offers a feature called “Test Drive”, allowing users to try an application in their web browser by launching a virtual copy of Android in the Amazon EC2 cloud for half an hour, a unique feature not many app stores offer.

A part of Amazon Partner Network, Origzo offers Kindle Fire OS development services for developing custom apps for Fire OS. We have a team of variably skilled and highly motivated developers having a rich experience in developing app for this platform. In addition to developing Fire OS apps, we also offer cheap and reliable Android App porting services to and from this platform. Our developers are well trained to develop any kind of app for kindle range of Tablets and Smartphones.

The credit of our success at Amazon Appstore goes to our team of highly efficient and responsible developers, giving us confidence to take up any challenges and delivering them as an solution.

Origzo Experience with Kindle Fire App Development

  • Rich Sets of Amazon APIs
  • Global Partnerships and Large Installed Base
  • Well Integration with Amazon Services
  • Powerful Development Framework
  • Option to Develop in (Android Open Source Platform) AOSP
  • In-App Purchasing and Advertising
  • Fast and Easy App Store Deployment

Origzo Kindle Fire App Development Services

  • Custom Kindle Fire App Development
  • Kindle Fire Web Development
  • Kindle Fire Game Development
  • Custom Marketing App Development
  • Kindle Fire Enterprise App Development
  • Convert iPhone App to Kindle Fire
  • Kindle Fire UI/UX Optimization
  • Android Open Source Platform Development
  • Convert Android to Kindle Fire
  • Redesigning an Kindle Fire App
  • Social integration
  • Hire Kindle Fire App Developer

Origzo Advantages

Origzo, a leading provider of Kindle Fire app development services have successfully delivered and deployed productive and client driven Kindle Fire Applications globally.

  • Highest developers’ standards providing superior quality, tailoring applications as per our clients’ needs.
  • Proficient task control and execution, particularly aiding concentration on your core capabilities
  • Use of latest Kindle Fire SDKs and APIs for delivering most featured and up-to-date Kindle Fire application
  • Easily port your app to and from Android
  • Creating a sense of imagination and conveying the brilliance as a solution.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function simple_fields_fieldgroup() in /home/oz5787/public_html/wp-content/themes/mytheme/page-templates/service-mobile-app.php on line 155