Kentico CMS is a web content management system (WCMS), based on ASP.NET, it widely used for building web sites, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites. Kentico powered some 16,000 Web sites in 90 different countries. Kentico CMS relies heavily on Microsoft services and utilizes ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server for coding and database respectively. Built on Microsoft technology, Kentico provides a stable, customizable and extensible development environment.
Kentico integrated marketing solution provides a platform for quicker delivery of a marketing message at the right time irrespective of digital channel. An easy to use, affordable, and quick CMS setup, Kentico offers enhanced personalization, segmentation and other capabilities, providing users with a unified and single window digital marketing tool, forming real-time integration with CRMs and ERPs.
Origzo Experience with Kentico CMS Development
- More productive and customizable user interface suitable for business users, marketers, and developers alike.
- Enhanced form builder for faster time-to-launch and better productivity.
- Better API support for enhanced developer productivity.
- New search functionality.
- Improvements in webparts, widgets and CSS pre-processors.
- Simplified deployment to windows azure.
Origzo Kentico CMS development Services
- Kentico Mobile Website Development
- Kentico CMS Web Development
- DNN to Kentico Website Migration
- Content Analysis
- Custom Kentico Modules
- Kentico Maintenance
- Kentico Administration
- Kentico Server Hosting
- Enough experience in handling Kentico CMS development services.
- Quality standards are maintained without any compromise.
- Professional developers with expertise in various business domains.
- Remote and Local maintenance and debugging.
- Highly experienced and skilled ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server developers.
Instant Quote Request
Fatal error: Call to undefined function simple_fields_fieldgroup() in /home/oz5787/public_html/wp-content/themes/mytheme/page-templates/service-cms-development.php on line 126